Dj Fitay Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dj Fitay Forumz

Bringing you the freshest tunes of 08-10+, whether its Bhangra Vs Bassline or 4x4 Remixes, the filthyest bassline / organ house mixes you know its all happeing ere, so stay locked!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules & Regulations!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
--B1G BOY--

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:17 am

lmfaoooooooooooo.. GIVE OVER U KID! lol Such a copy cat! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:19 am

looool!,,,kiddo u stole my line " give overrrr" im a copy at but makes the two of us now mush man dont dish it when you know you've only gone and done the same....Very Happy...lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:21 am

GIVE OVER IS NOT YOUR LINE!!! i swear i seen many more gals use that line!! lol Its just not a bradford thing! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:24 am

who wa talking about anyone else i was the first to use it on here so therfore if i claim u stole my line then thats how it is...lol..MATE!!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:26 am

Lol Kidddah.. I coulda used it my self.. but i thought nah man lets not use the line on this forum! And U said it and i thought if shes using it why not me!! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:30 am

haha, nice cover up..ill have to use that somewhere down the line..nice one!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:32 am

hahah not a cover up! it's the truth! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:34 am

ahh alriteyy then mateeyy, have it your way im not one to argue with a man who has his head far too up his back side to realise he's not always right..lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:36 am

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. yeah and who am i to argue with a woman who has her head so far her backside!!!!!!!! lol Oh well U WANNABE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:38 am

hahah i shoukd have seen that one coming, itss still good..... lol!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:41 am

Shame u didnt and your a dragon! hahaaha yeah right!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:44 am

put it down to llack of sleep which is why im hitting the sack n leaving to hit the 150 on ya own...good luck mate!!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:46 am

LMFAO i think i will get 150 on my own uno.. lol watch all the forum coverd with my name.. like iceing on the cake!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:48 am

ahhh ok then u do that u crazy man...im off t bed..nite!..lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:49 am

Safe Nigz peace out Allah haffiz. cherry hahaaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:50 am

safe g...allah hafiz!! afro <<< bet u look like thata haha peace!!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:51 am

LMFAO liek that eh.. PEace out habibiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII rendeer <-- Habibi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:53 am

its all gravyyy haha.... peace out rabbit... afro
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:54 am

Im not the rabbit u prick! lol thats ricky!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:46 am

lol..he may be the rabbit but we all know u look like one u tit! lol!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:58 pm

Nah ... ur wrong! TUT TUT TUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TUT Shallow minded people up mancs i tell ya.. haha nah rickys the rabbit! AND since hes from your neck of the woods u might have a animal characteristic behaviour like him!!! lol Habibi the donkey? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:05 pm

is ya say so, small minded man...whos to say people in bfd are any betetr especially not a fellow bradistan thug like u...lol

im gonna allow the rabbit remark cuz id rather look like summat slightly pretty with fluffy ears n all that than be anwhere near a gorilla like yaself black mushyy-ehhh-peas!!...

enough of the habibi jokes, its played out now mate!!!, its old news, whats the afternoon glory???? Cool
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:49 pm

Fine Casper! lol what soo bad about bradford? Generalising are weeeeeeeeee.. are wee.. U might have come across a few bad people, but that dont mean u put the whole city under jeopardy ya get me!!!!!!! lol Ok no more habibi jokes! lol but from now on your called casper! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:57 pm

heyy u was the one jumpin to conclusions n statin that all manny peeps are alike...so dont judge i say, let everyone speak for themseleves!!, yeh i get ur right n asi was saying before u go making statemets rememeber theres than watch catches the eye!...nuff said!!

well thank god for that!!...casper though, whats that all about, do explain!!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:59 pm

Lol Explain what habibi is and i'll let you in on the casper joke! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules & Regulations!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dj Fitay Forumz :: Announcements/Rules And Regulations/Help-
Jump to: