Dj Fitay Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dj Fitay Forumz

Bringing you the freshest tunes of 08-10+, whether its Bhangra Vs Bassline or 4x4 Remixes, the filthyest bassline / organ house mixes you know its all happeing ere, so stay locked!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules & Regulations!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Rules & Regulations!! Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 2:38 am

The forum is loosely moderated by the site-owner's moderators cannot read all posts, so therefore we rely on members to report a problem which they may encounter, the goal of moderation is to keep the forums enjoyable and free from problems that detract from the experiences of our users.

If your post was removed, there was a reason for it; review these rules because one of them applies to your post or a previous post (because when a post is removed, posts that quote it or reply to it are often removed as well). If your post was edited, note the reason shown under the post; the moderators write these messages for your benefit.

The moderators understand that anyone can make a mistake now and then, and they are generally forgiving of minor problems. The most common moderator actions are to correct posts or threads, issue reminders or warnings, and answer questions. They make hundreds of judgment calls on behalf of our membership and they strive to treat all members fairly and equally under the forum rules!!

Instantly Bannable Offenses

These can be one-time bannable offenses for which you will not get a warning.

1) Direct personal insult to another member, i.e., "You are an idiot." and all the variations. Why? Because this isn't grade school. People should be able to discuss or even dispute other's posts without insulting people. And the only purpose of a post like this is to incite other people. You may dispute somebody's opinion, but not attack/flame the person who stated it. There are a lot of other non-direct-personal insults that won't necessary get you banned instantly, but depending on the context/nature may lead to post editing, post deletion, warnings, or time-outs. They include telling people to shut up, or being extremely or repeatedly rude or sarcastic. Bottom line -- don't try to tick off others. Although we do not read Private Messages sent between forum members, the rules for appropriate and inappropriate content apply to them as well.

2) Spam and overposting. Not just being a prolific poster, but posting the same exact post in many different threads, posting multiple pointless posts in the same thread, making numerous post with no real content, or posting for the purpose of gaining a higher post count. This will get you banned.

3) Harassment. Purposely intimidating a particular member, harassing them, sending them rude or unwanted private messages, etc. This includes personal attacks on moderators for doing their jobs.

4) Advertising, using the forum for advertising or for commercial Registration rules. Violation of the rules you agreed to when registering for the site: that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violation of any laws!!

5) Multiple registration. You may register only one account, and if you were banned, you may not reregister. Reinstatement can come only from a administrator.

6) Shared accounts. Accounts are to be used by only one person, and not shared between family members, friends or any other people. Registration is free, so there is no reason not to create a unique account for each person.

Things Not to Do

These are usually not instantly bannable - but will likely get you edited and/or warned.

1) Useless posts. Do not bother making posts with only one or two words (e.g., LOL) or a smilie, or post simply to have the first reply in a thread. Such posts waste everyone's time and will be deleted. Posts saying "I agree", "me too", or the equivalent are also routinely removed.

2) Off-topic posts. Off-topic posts will be deleted/edited. If you keep doing it see #5.

3) Warez/Serials/Keys. Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites or software whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.

4)"Trolling". Do not post in order to anger other members or intentionally cause negative reactions. For a given post, this can be a subjective call, but a pattern of such posting or an especially egregious case will get you banned. Basically, don't try to pick fights. Knowingly posting false information is also prohibited.

5) Any ongoing actions that make more work for everyone else. If banning you is easier than dealing with the problems you are causing, you will be banned!!

Reporting Posts

Posts that violate any of the forum rules should be reported to the forum moderators by clicking the Report Post icon on the top right hand corner of the offending post. You will be given a form in which to describe the problem.

Tips for reporting posts:
1) To report a problem with a thread, report any post in the thread.
2) If you are unsure whether a post should be reported, report it anyway; the moderators will decide whether action needs to be taken.

3) If you are reporting a duplicate thread, please provide a link to the previous thread.

4) After reporting an offending post, avoid replying to it, so you don't give it more exposure or make more work for the moderators.

Thank you to those who report posts needing moderator attention, and thank you for taking th time out to read the rules!, Your work improves the quality of the forums!!

Last edited by Neelam on Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 2:54 am

Rules.. Are made to be broken..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 2:58 am

i agree to some extent on that one but if you're prepared to pay for the consequences, its all good!! Smile
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:03 am

Lol What consequences. Wheres fitay.. im sure he wont ban.. me.. but u never know.. lol I'm a rule breaker.. so these paragraphs of nonsense dont apply to me..
Back to top Go down
THE BOSS
Owner
THE BOSS

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:05 am

it will dio hahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://djfitay.all-up.com

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:07 am

INSTANT BAN lol! its actaully there for a pupose of course half the people wouldnt agree to it all neither would i truth be told but needed some rules so got some, stick with em or not the choise is entirly yours..lol

fitay - ban rules brakers or not!!?????
lol!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:09 am

Lol Like that Huh.. Showing your true colours now eh.. Lol Fuck that i'll be going lidget green sooner than i thought!! haha
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:09 am

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO dont ban me yet, its my second day.. let me make the most of this place..
Back to top Go down
THE BOSS
Owner
THE BOSS

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:10 am

loooolzzz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:13 am

who's banning ya???, just setting a few rules to inform people! nothing more, nothing less! Smile
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:14 am

Lol What admins eh.. Iv been spamming this topic and i aint got banned yet.. loooooool
Back to top Go down
THE BOSS
Owner
THE BOSS

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:15 am

who sed admins? lolz der aint no admins

only owners lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:18 am

no mate, discussing a matter which u dont quite agree on, just letting u know how it really is....fitays right no mods, no admins at the mo just 2 owners n a V.I.P!! Cool
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:21 am

Lol I see. Thanks for un-locking it.. fitay locked it i think.. lol Anyway im stil here talking along.. and hijacking this thread into some general conversation. Lol Did you eat roti today?
Back to top Go down
THE BOSS
Owner
THE BOSS

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:23 am

daal power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:26 am

hmmm, dont think he did but if you say so then lets go with that, i know your game, its time you made yourself useful MR V.I.P and did some real work!!..lol

did i eat roti??, no im not a big fan of currys!!, once a week is all good!!
Back to top Go down
MosT WaNTeD

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:29 am

note: if my post have been modified it is cuz fat alebert and big boy have edited my post liek they always do
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:30 am

Lollllllllllllllllllllll Mr Vip.. gets to chill out.. no work for me.. Im contributing enough to site!! lol Quality posts..

EDIT.. I cant edit posts man!!!!! Seriously i cant or maybe i havnt tried!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:34 am

MosT WaNTeD wrote:
note: if my post have been modified it is cuz fat alebert and big boy have edited my post liek they always do

hmm duno if the v.i.p can do that but myself n fitay can do that....and you making faulse accusations??..lol i hope not but if your posts are getting editing then willl personally deal with the matter myself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:35 am

--B1G BOY-- wrote:
Lollllllllllllllllllllll Mr Vip.. gets to chill out.. no work for me.. Im contributing enough to site!! lol Quality posts..

EDIT.. I cant edit posts man!!!!! Seriously i cant or maybe i havnt tried!!!

haha, i think NOT, lol ahhh by your absoloute randomness yea fairt play on that one!!

suggestion: try to edit!!..lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:38 am

hahaha.. Nah i cant edit em. its cause im a moderator on another site and he always acuses me of editing his post.. 1 outta 5 times it could be me.. Lol Now ive made a mess of this topic time to read the rules in detail.. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:43 am

splendid!!, ahh right, i reckon its you everytym but well you know the truth behind that one...so ill leave that between you and "most wanted"!!

p.s indeed you made a very big mess!!, get on level, stop clowin around and abide by the rulessss!!..lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:47 am

You are an idiot!!!! U PAKI!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:50 am

what a nice compliment, nice one!!, lol U BRADISTAN THUG!!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:51 am

Lol Shame u didnt read the rules u posted.. can i ask where u copied em from? hahahah..

Yeah man it was a test and it was successful again.. Under your rules this is a INSTANT bannable offence!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules & Regulations!!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dj Fitay Forumz :: Announcements/Rules And Regulations/Help-
Jump to: