Dj Fitay Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dj Fitay Forumz

Bringing you the freshest tunes of 08-10+, whether its Bhangra Vs Bassline or 4x4 Remixes, the filthyest bassline / organ house mixes you know its all happeing ere, so stay locked!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sufferin! Help me!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sufferin! Help me!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sufferin! Help me!!!   Sufferin! Help me!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:36 am

haha init!........watch alvin go sick if he see's this!! c'mom macho man tell us how sik arenal are...bunch of anal hags!..looooool
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Sufferin! Help me!!!   Sufferin! Help me!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:39 am

Arse-anal are fucking shit couldent beat Liverpool in 3 diff matches!! Focking flops! lol end game they got nailed!!
Back to top Go down
THE BOSS
Owner
THE BOSS

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Sufferin! Help me!!!   Sufferin! Help me!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:40 am

HAHA LIVERPOOL ONLY FINK SOO MUCH OF DEM SELVES WEN THEY IN DA EUROPEAN SHIT BUT IN PREMIERSHIP THEY ABSOLUT BALLZ CANT PLAY 2 SAVE THEY LIVES HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
https://djfitay.all-up.com
--B1G BOY--

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: Sufferin! Help me!!!   Sufferin! Help me!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:43 am

Lol least liverpool win somat. what are arsenal winning this season?? fuck all.. Thats right FUCK ALL!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sufferin! Help me!!!   Sufferin! Help me!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sufferin! Help me!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dj Fitay Forumz :: General Chit Chat & Banter-
Jump to: