Dj Fitay Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dj Fitay Forumz

Bringing you the freshest tunes of 08-10+, whether its Bhangra Vs Bassline or 4x4 Remixes, the filthyest bassline / organ house mixes you know its all happeing ere, so stay locked!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya??

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MosT WaNTeD

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya??   Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:55 am

lol i kickd ya ass bare time lol
Back to top Go down
Mr_B4ssL1n3

Mr_B4ssL1n3

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya??   Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:26 pm

Itz better to stand back and luk at the whole picture than luk at sumfin in detail...Nevr Trust No1
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya??   Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:30 pm

Nice Advice.. But i dont see no pictures Smile lol nah im kidding i like the adivce ya posted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya??   Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 1:41 pm

Mr_B4ssL1n3 wrote:
Itz better to stand back and luk at the whole picture than luk at sumfin in detail...Nevr Trust No1

too tru!!
Back to top Go down
Mr_B4ssL1n3

Mr_B4ssL1n3

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya??   Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:46 pm

--B1G BOY-- wrote:
Nice Advice.. But i dont see no pictures Smile lol nah im kidding i like the adivce ya posted!

U HAVE to imagine the picta...if u paki..it shudnt be hard..lol..wer always imaginin..lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya??   Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya?? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:11 am

Mr_B4ssL1n3 wrote:
--B1G BOY-- wrote:

U HAVE to imagine the picta...if u paki..it shudnt be hard..lol..wer always imaginin..lol

If u a paki? I dont understand why i'm being called a pakistani? When i was born-n-raised here and got education from here.. does that make me a paki? i dont think it does. i might have roots that belong to pakistan but calling me a paki is plain wrong.. Next time you should think twice before making derogatory and racist remarks!

Looooooooooooooooool im kidding i just wanted to say all the above!

But ya'll should refrain from using the term paki for each other!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya??   Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya?? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:14 am

i agree! that was probably one of the most interesting posts you have posted, gwaaaaan usman! loool
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya??   Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya?? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:16 am

I know it is.. Lol what a coincident.. This is a advice thread!! Aint i a genius!! I guess i gave him/her the best advice!!!

Lesson to be learnt neelam.. u mani mans!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya??   Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya?? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:21 am

stop milkin it luv!...lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya??   Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya?? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:24 am

Lol let me have ma fame!! soo jealous of me!! lol..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya??   Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya?? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:40 am

ohhhhhhhhh have you fame if u must! me jealous of you nahh not the kind!..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya??   Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Piece Of Advice Given To Ya??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dj Fitay Forumz :: General Chit Chat & Banter-
Jump to: