Dj Fitay Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dj Fitay Forumz

Bringing you the freshest tunes of 08-10+, whether its Bhangra Vs Bassline or 4x4 Remixes, the filthyest bassline / organ house mixes you know its all happeing ere, so stay locked!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Listen to my tune!

Go down 
+2
--B1G BOY--
billy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
billy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 8:46 pm

Check it out and let me know what you think, if you like it i'll upload all of it. Im not the best and producing but obviously want to get better by making more tunes Very Happy

http://fs09n2.sendspace.com/dl/e804b4ac3065ecc7e65afde44a95cb87/47a35ab2215f1f85/tjaw68/billy%20-%20only%20you.mp3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tjaw68

Try any of the both links, the first link is direct link to download.
Back to top Go down

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 3:47 am

its not bad that, like the beat its dark!!...keep doin ya ting!! Wink
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:24 pm

Respeccccccccccck billy will check it out later and add feedback! lol
Back to top Go down
MosT WaNTeD

Number of posts : 90

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:49 am

yo willy wonka since wen did u mix/produced aint mentions nuffin abut this 2 me hmm

Last edited by on Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:59 pm

nah its all about organs! i dnt like grimey/dark beats!! but this is kinda orite! lol the original tune is ssssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk
Back to top Go down

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 7:26 am

i agree with ya fish.. although some of the grime about nowadays is good...deep got some actual realness too it...ths tune am still feeelin the intro to it sets its off n the rest follows it through making it even better!!

well done mate!!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:29 am

Grimes shit! and It will always be shit!! my opinion!
Back to top Go down

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 5:23 am

everyones enititled to have their own opining, i respect that but dont slate before you have really got into the know about, its like people couple of year back slating bassline and now there well into, its just a genre that takes time to grow on, you either love it or hate in your books its shit so never mind!..lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 9:51 pm

Im Entitled to my opnion. but i cant express my opnion without some1 typing a essay.. lol It takes years to grow.. are we planting a tree or something Lol
Back to top Go down

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 1:24 am

loool, as a wise man once said its good to express yourself and make the individual understand where you are coming from!, get to know Mate! Wink..lol

p.s i'll plant a tree for good will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 4:23 am

Lol Plant some weeeddd.. Lol and when coppers ask whagwan.. u tell em your entitled to your own opninions and actions Razz lol
Back to top Go down

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:46 am

plant some weed and point the finger at you, reply to the cops "their stands the culprit"..loool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 3:11 am

Lol SNITCH!! lol Blame it on the rabbit.. Cause they cant arrest rabbits or they'll get done for animan cruelty! lol hahahaa
Back to top Go down

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 9:08 pm

thats me Very Happy...lol nah blame the peas coz peas arent any sort of human or animal form so therefore no harm will be done, they will just get eatn and then kindly leave the stomach via the back door! looooool
Back to top Go down
BIG-TIMERZ

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 8:17 pm

LIZEN NEELAM U WNA SEE MY TUNEZ YA EYZ WILL FALL OUT SIK HEFTY TUNES ALL ORGAN AM TELN YAH TRUZ ME UL REGRET IT CZ UL BE ALL OVA EM

$ DJ SUBZz $

$ SAFEE $
Back to top Go down
THE BOSS
Owner
THE BOSS

Number of posts : 109

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 12:49 am

dont count on it mate u may be a beginner in 2 da game in order 2 be a pro ur jus gna av 2 prove it

so less talk more producin
Back to top Go down
https://djfitay.all-up.com

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:17 pm

always stiving a positive attitude eh!!

nice choice of words too! Smile
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:33 pm

looooooooooooool yes yes altaaffyyyy tell him.. lol

any more problems Pm me and i'll deal with it.. (Head of staff B1G BOY) haha
Back to top Go down

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:47 pm

altafyyyyyy, hahahaha,hold up i though V.I.P's dont work?!.llool seams like they do now dont they haha, went back on your words there usman!...top lad, lool!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 3:16 am

Loooooooooooooooooool i know.. didnt expect you to remember.. and niether did i remember whilst posting.. Oh well.. Make me admin and i'll pimp the site out!! lol
Back to top Go down

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:22 am

looool!!...make ya admin eh?! will have to discuss it wilth alvin...watch this space or better still look out for the colour change - yellow to red!!..lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 2:41 am

lolll OOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo.. Nah Tbh i dont think i realy want to be a admin.. but if ya'll insist then maybe! hahahaha.. lol nah what ever.
Back to top Go down

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 1:44 pm

loool ahh ok

as i said........

WATCH THIS SPACE!!..LOL
Back to top Go down
MosT WaNTeD

Number of posts : 90

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 3:45 am

amke me mod il be a better 1 or admin
Back to top Go down
786-naz

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:25 pm

sik
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Listen to my tune! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to my tune!   Listen to my tune! Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen to my tune!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dj Fitay Forumz :: Members Productions-
Jump to: