Dj Fitay Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dj Fitay Forumz

Bringing you the freshest tunes of 08-10+, whether its Bhangra Vs Bassline or 4x4 Remixes, the filthyest bassline / organ house mixes you know its all happeing ere, so stay locked!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:18 pm

God gave a gift to the world when you were born; a person who loves and cares, who sees a persons need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than himself, who touches each life he enters n makes a difference in the world. May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD UN!! XXX
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 4:45 am

God gave a gift to the world when you were born; a person who loves and cares, who sees a persons need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than himself, who touches each life he enters n makes a difference in the world. May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied!

Have a good happy birthday.. Enjoy ya self.

Lol on the bad side.. 1 step closer to your graveeeeeeeeeee! But yeah may allah give you a long and healthy lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Safe G Bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzle
Back to top Go down
WIFEY
Members

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 4:48 pm

hEY ITS ME TESCO GAL,HAPY BELATED B'DAY BRO,LUVING UR WEBSITE.U SHUD HAVE TOLD ME B4 ITS UR B'DAY I WOULD HAVE GOT U A CAKE FRM TESCOS LMAO!!!!!
U SHUD SEND ME PERSONAL MESSAGES SOMETIMES BRO ON MY ACCOUNT LOL CUM DWN TO GRANGE SUMTYM.FILL U IN MORE ABOUT TESCOS LMAO AND MORRISONS LMAO THYE HAVE NYC HANDWASH IN THE TOILETS U NO!!! HEARD NETTOS DONT HAVE DISABLED TOILETS WAT A SHAME GUES I GOTA STIK TO TESCOS HEH!!!! LMAO!!!!
BDW JUS WANTED TO NO DO U GET DISCOUNT ON TAX DEN!!!
Back to top Go down
MosT WaNTeD

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 3:05 am

yo happy b'day even tho i 4got lol n im in bradford wednesdy best pick up ya fone bitch lol butr then again there might be another 'blackout' as you say lol messin enjoy ya b'day how old r ya now
Back to top Go down
b1gj4v

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 10:59 pm

yes yes bro happy bthday man enjoy ur day man u deserve it tke cre yh
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 3:09 am

WIFEY wrote:
hEY ITS ME TESCO GAL,HAPY BELATED B'DAY BRO,LUVING UR WEBSITE.U SHUD HAVE TOLD ME B4 ITS UR B'DAY I WOULD HAVE GOT U A CAKE FRM TESCOS LMAO!!!!!
U SHUD SEND ME PERSONAL MESSAGES SOMETIMES BRO ON MY ACCOUNT LOL CUM DWN TO GRANGE SUMTYM.FILL U IN MORE ABOUT TESCOS LMAO AND MORRISONS LMAO THYE HAVE NYC HANDWASH IN THE TOILETS U NO!!! HEARD NETTOS DONT HAVE DISABLED TOILETS WAT A SHAME GUES I GOTA STIK TO TESCOS HEH!!!! LMAO!!!!
BDW JUS WANTED TO NO DO U GET DISCOUNT ON TAX DEN!!!

LOOOOOOOOL OH no we got a TESCO GAL.. and a TESCO BOY!!!.. So whats on discount!! lol
Back to top Go down
WIFEY
Members

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:25 am

WIFEY SAYS: TESCO GIRL ACTUALLY HAS HER OWN ACCOUNT... ''JUST 4 YOU B.I.L X'' (I TINK) DIS IS MY ACCOUNT AM NOT A TESCO GIRL LMAO IM A TAXWOMAN (WINK WINK) ! ! ! ! lol! flower
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 2:32 pm

Lmfao another Tax-woman! lol WTF happning here.. lol Theres going to be a tax raid somwere in bd7.. I cant say where.. kinda big firm.. Lets wait and see eh.. lol
Back to top Go down
WIFEY
Members

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 2:35 pm

OI OI OI LMAO NWT RING WIT US TAX BHANDAY... LMFAO DUIN ''HER MAGESTY'' A SERVICE ENT WE! N Y CNT U SAY WHER DA TAX RAIDS GOING 2 BE.... LMAO.....
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Lol i cant say it's confidential and yet i dont even work there and i know king !!!.. Besides let me guess ur working at fitays place? sending tax to innocent people!!!

Lol anyway good to see a new person post.. Lol Welcome to tha site!! lol
Back to top Go down
WIFEY
Members

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:56 pm

Haha you got brains yes yes wudnt reali call it fitayz placee... seeen as he never ever ever
and dont forget ever derr ! lmao... wud call it more my own 'HM' lmao... my chacheee elizabeth owns it !
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 2:21 am

Lol I see. So it isnt fitays anymore, Lol. Give ya chachi my salaam.. tell her to move of the throne and let me sit down!..
Back to top Go down
MosT WaNTeD

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 3:31 am

haha big boy u sit down n throne will brake lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 2:50 pm

Lol, Is that so Most Wanted.. Least i can sit on it.. Unlike you, U fuckin' need to order a massive chair to park your 'Junk in the trunk'! hahaha
Back to top Go down
WIFEY
Members

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:41 pm

LMAO awwwww bless.............. ''MOST WANTED'' be nice now lolz... enyway 'BIG BOY' chachee sends her love (wink wink) n sez her thrones taken m8 sorry bwt dattttt ! But she sez she needs sum1 to take her uda halfs throneeee - dats if ya wana get 'ON' der Razz lol! !
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:46 pm

Lol Nah tell your chachi shes fine! i aint hitting no grandma! lol I Cant get the throne then eh.. But tell her i can find her a charming person to sit with her... lol And he dosent mind he hits anything that moves and has a soft spot for 'mature' women! lol

MosT WaNTeD, Mubarakaaaa Gues waaaaaaaah. I Found you a wife!!! lol Get to the gym and lose that fat ass to sit on that skinny throne!! Chop chop!
Back to top Go down
WIFEY
Members

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 7:29 pm

LMAO dats soo tyt lolzzzz .... she got wrinkles mayyynnn ! c'monn ! talk aboutt garnny bashingggg !
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 3:28 am

Lol@ granny bashing.. OOOOOOOOOOO talking bad about your chachi eh.. Oh well im sure u can get anti-wrincle cream.. but we'll need bucket loads of that shit to wipe of them wrincles!
looll
Back to top Go down
WIFEY
Members

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:18 pm

LMAO its all gurrdd yo... fitay can pay 4 it ! he gt a ting 4 old womenn! he tinks old is gold !
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 3:31 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, Fitay, lol what can i sayyyy.. Its guna be a fight

A Monday night fight!

Both Heavyweight's!

In the Blue corner we have Atifffffffffff wearing his blue Smuf shorts

And in the red corner we have the challenger wearing red shorts rickyyyy

And they are both fighting for the old ladyyyyyyy!!! lol
Back to top Go down
WIFEY
Members

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:19 am

LMAOOOOOO i dnt tink fitayz quiete up2 fyutin @ da moment ummmmmmmmm he needs toning.... up ahem ahem ahem, ahem ahem (nt mentioning owt bwt his lil beer belly) ! Razz so v'll leve da fyt n jus giv him da budddyyy ! he's always complaning he never gets eny luving lmaooooooo Razz
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 10:56 pm

LMFAOOOO! haha. beer belly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 12:26 am

livelyyyyyyyyy!!...niiiccee!Very Happy

see your still posting on like a mad man usman!..lol

ohh n leave alberts belly alone hes on a diet!lol! Cool
Back to top Go down
WIFEY
Members

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 12:59 am

LMAO FITAYS ON A DIET I HERD LMAOOOO... MY ASS ! LMAO AWWW BLES HIS LIL TIDEEEEE HEHEHE
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 2:09 am

Lol hes on a SEE FOOD DIET Very Happy !! LOOOOOOOOOOOL@ TIDEE!! hahahaaa ur all crazy man!

Neelam maliiiiik! yeah man im still posting.. Gotta be done ennit.. otherwise this site would collapse!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!   HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY B'DAY FITAY!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next