Dj Fitay Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dj Fitay Forumz

Bringing you the freshest tunes of 08-10+, whether its Bhangra Vs Bassline or 4x4 Remixes, the filthyest bassline / organ house mixes you know its all happeing ere, so stay locked!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RICK STRING!! haha

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:52 pm

im done with rules think it should be deleted as some simple ones re-instaed... i work under his commands but u work under mine n fitays young man!! lol
Back to top Go down
MosT WaNTeD

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:20 am

yo im offended by tht post i want a applogy mushy pes
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:49 am

LMFAO FUCK YOU!!! lol Since you sent me that tune I applogise for my behaviour! Fuck with me again.. Lol I aint a mod or admin that i can suspend ya yet! but if i ever do den i'll ban ya!!! lol

I'll even send ya "HAMSTERDAM"!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MosT WaNTeD

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 3:30 am

looll hamsterdam ha ha ha

bet ur a hamster cyclops
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 5:34 am

Lmfao what ya laughing at your own mistake for!!! lol U said ur mates gone HAMSTERDAM!!! lol
Back to top Go down
MosT WaNTeD

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 3:13 am

naaah im sre i sd amsterdam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 3:29 am

"hamsterdam" amsterdam what the dillyoo, u know what he meant peaaaaaass u fruit cake Very Happy..lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 4:54 am

Ricky you want proof? lol Cause i will live upto my word! And Post the Image up.. Oh fuck that it wont be 2secs i might aswell upload it before he complains! lol

RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 Hamsterdamcl7.th
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 4:56 am

I know what he meant.. Lol but i thought hamsterdam might be for animals only! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 4:57 am

lool nutter!
Back to top Go down
MosT WaNTeD

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 3:32 am

lmao i did say tht fukin cunt u keep a record of everything i say like my pa or somat lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 4:15 am

better watch what ya say to him or fitay they both keep records, might report ya to to cops based on false pretenses..lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 5:16 am

Lol ricky.. U said u didnt say it.. so i did that to shut you up! now hush! lol Wanker!

Lol Only in mani cops are gullible to believe msn convos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 5:31 am

back to square one, hating on my endz ehy... you probably are right, although im sure cops everywhere else incl bfd would treat it quite seriously, its no different to your conversations being moniterd on chatrooms, as i remember not so long ago cops were monitering chat rooms probably still are....butt on a more serious issue though which i shall not discuss on here, due to under-age members! Smile
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 5:35 am

Loooooool OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO How u know soo much! lool
chat rooms are outta the question i dont go there!! lol

Msn they can monitor it for all i care i dont say anything silly Like BOMBS and GUNS lol.. More Less Or More So they probs got too much time on thier hands to monitor me. Andddddddddddddddd Sa'll bouttttttttttttt bradford..

i got 100 guns and 100 clips im from bradfordddddddddddddddd.. Bradforddddddddddddd!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 5:40 am

last time i check it was known as "the news paper"...lool, ahh well that a good to hear then!

ya didnt on msn but ya did on alvin's forum, yikes better run for coverr...short story..
5 mins later knock knock" we are looking for a chap who goes by the name big boy a.k.a black mushy peas, "yeah oficer sup"....the story ends wth you going to court for fuck all get fined for use the words "bomb" and "guns" and you run around telling all ya seeds about how the screwed ya over, and how its was necessary to get pay back!! haha
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 5:43 am

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Think Positive!! lol Nah man i'll get my way out.. wont need to tell the seeds this wank story. I'll Amuse em with my war storys and how i met their mum. Tell em i was Playing a game for 2years and at the end of 2years i met your mum! and she finnalyyyyy said. maaaaaaaary me! hahahahaaha! lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 5:47 am

lmaoo well you go with ya war head story, and just so ya know the female does not ask the male its the other way round!! Wink...do it correctly be a man not a mouse! Very Happy..lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 5:50 am

Lol I aint soul searching man. it was all written to amuse people.. mouse? lmfaooooooooooooo. men dont even need to ask.. U just grab the girls hand and walk away and say lets go get sumaaaaaaat to munch! lol and she'll get the messageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 5:52 am

lmao....im not saying nothing to that, let you live that little image in ya mind and see how far it takes ya not that im saying it wont work, will work certain women, ya diggggg!..lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 5:54 am

Oi Prick dont use my lines! lol it works if both parties like each other trussssssssssss. lol I know a few game chicks! lol But i aint got time!!!!!!!!!! For em! Yet!.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 5:58 am

what ya gonna do eh, fat boy on the run heheh!..but yeah deffo if you know each other, like each then theres a more possible chance!

game chicks, hmm..in my books people who beat around the bush aint worth it get straight to the the point, its either a yes or no, leats that way you dont go wasting ya time on time wasters!

damn im talkling alot today - i think ive officially recovered! haha
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 6:00 am

Lol Uv got a big mouth ya digggggggggggg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 6:02 am

haha, im just very talkative!, be glad atleast when you post you've actualy got summat to say except "lan kah" "mutt maar" "haha" u know the alvin specials haha
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 6:05 am

Alvins on msn Sending evry1 a special mesage.. 'Lan kaa'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RICK STRING!! haha   RICK STRING!! haha - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RICK STRING!! haha
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dj Fitay Forumz :: General Chit Chat & Banter-
Jump to: