Dj Fitay Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dj Fitay Forumz

Bringing you the freshest tunes of 08-10+, whether its Bhangra Vs Bassline or 4x4 Remixes, the filthyest bassline / organ house mixes you know its all happeing ere, so stay locked!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules & Regulations!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:54 am

i re-wrote the majority of em and yes i did read em...you mate are getting banned!! loool good nitem god bless!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:11 am

Lol.. Good night.. Lol I'm back though.. I was just tryna figure a way to get back on site and den realised iv been un banned.. Oh well.. 25 replys to the rules!! lol and most of em by me! lol I did warn ya'll about me breaking rules!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:13 am

back you are, banned by me and un-bannned by me...i can see your a trouble maker so will have to keep an eye on you...possibly demote ya..haha 26 replys and 83 views damn!!
lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:15 am

Demote me.. lol.. Shame look its evident.. IF i start a thread it gets soo many replys. That proves why there is a V.i.P next to my name! lol nuff said..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:17 am

ill give ya that one...V.I.P you shall remain!!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:20 am

Lol Check you out saying it like you made me V.I.P.. Thanks to Fitay he sorted me out.. lol 1 of the homies from back in days! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:22 am

haha i didnt make you a v.i.p dont even know ya mate but somwhere done the line i coulda done..anyhooo i know about you and being homies he tells me your the real fat albert!!..lol
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:25 am

LMFAO Bullshit.. i didnt even know what was albert till you called him it.. and that name stays on him!! Unless hes willing to be called sheep instead which i dont think he will..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:29 am

hey, whos to say what could happend down the pipe line, anything possible...lol

i didnt think anyone would notice, damn, i dropped him into that one!!.lol
Back to top Go down
THE BOSS
Owner
THE BOSS

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 7:36 am

ye u did drop me in2 it tramp lolz habibi dish no gud lol!
Back to top Go down
https://djfitay.all-up.com

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 3:05 pm

no its all gravyyyyy!! haha Razz
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:11 pm

Lmfaooooooooooo.. a new name Habibi hahahaha.. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:14 pm

loool...no comment!!!

n dont know what your laughing at black mushy peas, that kils iet everytym hahahha
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:17 pm

Lmfaooooooooooo when did you hear that 1.. Thats ricky the prick comes bradford and asks next mans if they know me.. and they gave him discriptin of some1 else and here we are today.. the rabbits under controll anyway..

Say what you want habibiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii loooooooooooooooool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:21 pm

as i recall, most wanted said it to you on another thread...

P.S PAT ON THE BACK FOR RICKYY!! - PUTS THE ICE'ING ON THE CAKE OR SHOULD I SAY THE BLACK MUSHY PEAS ON A PLATE!! best name so far!! HAHA

hey u know habibi aint half as bad as black mushy pease and albert their just too funny!!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:24 pm

Loooooooooooool say what you want.. lol HAB-E-BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:25 pm

i will black mussh-eh as the manc's say peassss! lol!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:27 pm

lmfaooooooooooooo. habibi stays!!! lol i'll be asking atif for some other names!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:31 pm

coolio!!, im cool with that...mushyy!!

p.s - fitay if u release some more names outa the bag, your ass is on the line bruv!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:24 am

LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO@ p.s - fitay if u release some more names outa the bag, your ass is on the line bruv!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:27 am

lmao. shut it u black mushh-ehhhhh lol!
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:30 am

Haha What can i say.. Lol Atifs online let me ask him some names about you!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:32 am

go ahead mate, its all gud Smile
Back to top Go down
--B1G BOY--

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:35 am

If he dont say shit.. I'll make some new names to put in atifs 'Bag' lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:37 am

well aint u a sweety. NOT..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations!!   Rules & Regulations!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules & Regulations!!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dj Fitay Forumz :: Announcements/Rules And Regulations/Help-
Jump to: